Last sliver of a chance for a bowl this weekend

keenobserver

Assuming we beat UAB, we'd need four of these 5.....I'm thinking our chances are much less grim with a win this weekend.

KY, SC, Vandy, Mizz, MS. ST

Mizz is probably the least likely win (don't think we'll slow down their offense)....So this game is huge for those that still haven't thrown in the towel. If you have, no reason to comment : )

Last edited:

FBtime

Assuming we beat UAB, we'd need four of these 5.....I'm thinking our chances are much less grim with a win this weekend.

Mizz is probably the least likely win (don't think we'll slow down their offense)....So this this game is huge for those that still haven't thrown in the towel. If you have, no reason to comment : )
I'm with you...absolutely have to win this weekend. if we do I think we can get remaining wins vs SC, UAB, UK and Vandy.

VolsFan-TX

I know the MO QB injury was reported to not be as bad as originally thought. We will know more about his effectiveness this weekend as they take on Ole Miss.

tpsdave

Mizz is probably the least likely win (don't think we'll slow down their offense)....So this game is huge for those that still haven't thrown in the towel. If you have, no reason to comment : )
The crazy thing is that we could win all of them; and on the other side of the coin-lose all of them. Every one of those games; in my mind, is a "toss-up". Although I really like our chances against, MSU, UAB, Ky, and Vanderbilt.

Last edited:

sjt18

All depends on how the young guys progress and particularly Maurer. Five of the 6 freshman starters for UT have been either starting or playing a lot since the season started. By the last half or 3rd of the season, they should be playing much better than when the seasons started.

VN Store

Sponsors