Larkins...kick returns

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Does anyone else think he is way too slow on his returns. He looks like he is in slow motion. I want to see somebody take those kicks and heard toward the endzone at full speed.

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Oct 31, 2004 12:53 AM
Brett Smith did a good job. hehehehe

:lolup: :lolup: Good one.

As much talent as we have on this team I can't figure out why Larkins is back there. Good hands I guess.

I think Heffney scared the crap out of the coaches.

If you think we have problems on kick returns, what did you think about South Carolina today?

I would try Smith or Meachem on returns, as long as they don't fumble it away it can't be any worse.

Gunner

:gun:

Larkins wants to slow down or stop and look for a hole and get killed everytime. Need someone back there that hits it up in there and is capable of busting one and Larkins is not the one.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Oct 31, 2004 11:50 AM
Larkins wants to slow down or stop and look for a hole and get killed everytime. Need someone back there that hits it up in there and is capable of busting one and Larkins is not the one.

I agree completely. I wonder what Fulmer see's in Larkins?

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Oct 31, 2004 1:58 PM
unlike Tinsley Larkins is safe and doesn't turn the ball over.

That has to be it.

I actually think that Yancey should get the job. He is extremely fast and agile. Also, he rarely plays at RB, he should at least get somewhere to start.

I agree, Larkins seems like his shoes are stuck in glue on returns. Personally, I think Hannon would be a good one to try out.

VN Store

Back