Larger font size for iOS Chrome?

TechnoVol

@Freak How can I increase the font size of VN? I'm in an iPhone using Chrome and the iOS Accessibility settings don't change it. Thanks

I'm not aware of a way to change font sizes on web pages in chrome or safari. I might be able to make a custom skin with only larger fonts. It's too small?

Reactions: BornAVol1963
I'm not aware of a way to change font sizes on web pages in chrome or safari. I might be able to make a custom skin with only larger fonts. It's too small?
Thanks @Freak. For me, it would be great to have a skin with a slightly larger font. Even with reading glasses it can be a little difficult sometimes. Appreciate it!

I second this request. The old VN version was easier to read with my old eyes.

So did this ever get implemented?

I've tried to make the font bigger through chrome but it only works for other things on the page like X embedded box or when I click the Alerts drop box. The actual text for me is getting harder to read.

So did this ever get implemented?

I've tried to make the font bigger through chrome but it only works for other things on the page like X embedded box or when I click the Alerts drop box. The actual text for me is getting harder to read.
Is it just the post text that's too small for you?

VN Store

Back