Lane Kiffin

It's a great job, no doubt. Close to all that TX talent without dealing with all that TX craziness. 7 national titles and like 50 conference titles. But if he feels that way about them I'm not sure he'd run back there. But stranger things have happened. Never say never.

Money talks. And at the end of the day, the Stoops regime isn’t really at OU anymore.

Cannot understand some UT fans love affair with Kiffin...he left us...kinda what Layla did to him. Sure she's better off without the creep!

Kiffin didn't have one negative thing to say about the crowd during the post game interview. He was so proud of the golf ball he had to show it off. Seemed to even be almost tearing up as he spoke about it. I truly believe that if offered the HC job on the spot he'd have never gotten back on the bus bound for Oxford. He knows he made a mistake leaving. Disagree if you want but I stand by it.

You may want to ask LSU about that

Kiffin didn't have one negative thing to say about the crowd during the post game interview. He was so proud of the golf ball he had to show it off. Seemed to even be almost tearing up as he spoke about it. I truly believe that if offered the HC job on the spot he'd have never gotten back on the bus bound for Oxford. He knows he made a mistake leaving. Disagree if you want but I stand by it.
Would you rather coach in front of 100k or 50k?

No interest in having Kiffin back, but HE came off as the gracious adult Saturday night and WE came off as the juvenile delinquents. Maybe he's grown up, maybe he loves Neyland, maybe he's the devil incarnate. Seems like Vol nation thinks its all three.

Lane Kiffin is a mirage and some of you are proving to be mighty gullible. He has never won anything. Career coaching record of 72-40. Not bad, but certainly not worth losing your dignity over. If you can't see and appreciate the type of program that Heupel is building, then I can't help you. Just stop with the Kiffin nonsense. You are embarassing yourself.

VN Store

Back