Lane Kiffin

At FAU he inherited a bad team and he did...I live down the road from FAU and they were horrible and he turned them around and won the conference his FIRST YEAR THERE...He won 2 titles while at FAU...So where is this failure you are speaking of?

Mannnnnnnn you can't tell these ppl nothing and state facts. FAU was a cellar dweller and he now has kids wanting to play there. He changed the culture and won the conference and went to bowl games. Lane is an excellent HC. The USC situation was a dumpster fire because of scholarship reduction and he was still doing well with that. The AD out there was an idiot who wanted the same results despite having on 15-18 scholarships due to probation. Its amazing how dumb these new ADS are and how many of them have no clue.

Reactions: VOLnMiami
I knew someone would mention that. What’s the excuse for pretty much the same record at Fla-Atl? He is who he is. It’s not bad, it’s just not what some people try to make it out to be. For example, yes they’ve scored a crap ton of points but look at their D. It flat sucks. He’s an 8-4 coach.

How i wish we had a 8-4 coach....guess webwill have to settle for greatness with our 6-6 coach who we all just KNOW is a phenom waiting to happen

How i wish we had a 8-4 coach....guess webwill have to settle for greatness with our 6-6 coach who we all just KNOW is a phenom waiting to happen
Yeah, we certainly don’t know that. You say you’d take an 8-4 coach but I don’t believe that for a second. This fan base wouldn’t accept it either as that likely means you’re losing to GA, AL, and FL pretty much every year.

Yeah, we certainly don’t know that. You say you’d take an 8-4 coach but I don’t believe that for a second. This fan base wouldn’t accept it either as that likely means you’re losing to GA, AL, and FL pretty much every year.
Actually you are correct..i wouldnt be happy with and 8-4 coach.

There is zero reason UT football should be sucking hind tit to UGA or UF...and yet here we are.

Actually you are correct..i wouldnt be happy with and 8-4 coach.

There is zero reason UT football should be sucking hind tit to UGA or UF...and yet here we are.
And I agree with you. I’m not quite yet at the point of saying Pruitt isn’t the guy to do it but I’m certainly not saying he is the guy. I highly doubt he’s going anywhere this year or next so if he wins 7+ I think people will take that this year. 5 or 6 and there’s some warming of his seat for next year but no real threat to his job yet, just a restless fan base. Under 5 and he’s absolutely square on the hot seat. I know some people think he should be now but he isn’t at all. Fulmer got pretty used to getting whipped by top 10 teams his last few years too so it isn’t so shocking to him. I’m sure he can empathize with Pruitt.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat

VN Store

Back