Lane Kiffin impressed by how Jeremy Pruitt has improved Vols

No practice, first year, new players and system. Nope. He plays in the west too. Will be a train wreck.

Yep. The teams with new head coaches and implementing new schemes will really be behind the 8 ball . Lane in particular was going to have a quarterback issue with Plumlee and Corrales .

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Hilarious! True no man over 40 should be subjected to the female student body at Ole Miss. it’s too much

This made me laugh out loud! My son was a student manager at Tennessee and when he traveled to Ole Miss for a game once he told me (while almost in a trancelike State): “Mom, these girls down here are reeeeaaaaalllll pretty.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Lane needs to be spending his free time trying to determine a game plan for winning the Egg Bowl.

Reactions: gunner
Assuming Kiffin will still be the coach, wonder what the odds are on that?

Pretty Good, he's going to get at least two seasons there, and he's not getting a better offer elsewhere. IMHO, Kiffin will be the Head Coach when they come to Knoxville next fall.

Pretty Good, he's going to get at least two seasons there, and he's not getting a better offer elsewhere. IMHO, Kiffin will be the Head Coach when they come to Knoxville next fall.

Normally I would agree but this guy seems to be prone to short term employment. Short term in Okland, jumped ship for another job from here and did he not have an affair with the bosses daughter over at Bama? Did that really happen? Anyway this is his natural tendency combined with his big mouth and anything goes recruiting policy makes for high volatility.

VN Store

Back