Lane Kiffin discusses Ole Miss being Tennessee's 'first sellout in years' (merged)

This, exactly.

If you watch the clip, he comes off as having a bit of humility and respect discussing the sell out. These journos have pretty clearly taken the quote, stripped it of tone and context, and presented it to our fans in an attempt to stoke our passions.

It has worked for some.

Publying is widespread today, all the way up from grade schools to federal level.

Reactions: RhodesVol
It only makes his head bigger and his visor won't fit his big head. He's a trader but thinks we still want him here which 100 fans may but all his twitter barbs and jabs jr. high stuff.

I like the position we're in. Heupel is playing with house money. Things are going well but expectations are still low. Kiffin's program, on the other hand, is on a bubble. They're riding high right now, but a loss here brings them crashing back down to earth. All the pressure is on them.

I would say more assuredly he is not trolling - he is still greased up with popcorn butter from the whupping Daddy Saban laid on him. He has faced Heupel before and gotten his FAU squads kicked all over the field - he now has to visit Neyland without Monte, Ed Orgeron or Nick Saban to hide behind. Should be a fun evening and may the Vols send Kiffin back to Oxford understanding the full fury of the Mighty Orange.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
There was only one good thing about Kiffen.......................HIS WIFE! And she is gone meaning there is nothing good about him. I will be part of the Neyland sell out watching him trash is visor!

Reactions: knox73

VN Store

Back