Lamonte Turner is healthy..

I mean he was pretty good when he was fully healthy. We really only got 1 and a half years oh him healthy.

Agree. He was at his best penetrating making plays around the rim scoring and assisting. He was a good defender despite his lack of size. He also hit a few really big shots for us...

With that said, he never was really able to be a good scorer off the dribble bc of his low release on his shot. He definitely wasn't nearly as good as Bone, but I really liked when Barnes played them together in the 18-19 season.

Last edited:
I think he can carve out a similar role to Fred VanVleet if he can stay healthy. Dude was the best perimeter on ball defender in the SEC last year, imo.

I'm a big LT fan. He's got the clutch gene, he's a fantastic on ball defender, at his best he's a great shooter and ball handler, and he took a big step forward as a passer last year. I really hope for the best for him. I think he can make it in the NBA, just has to find the right fit as an UDFA.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I love Lamonte Turner, but I don't think he'll ever be on an NBA roster. The ceiling for him is overseas or G league IMO. @johnfnkelly, Vanvleet is an excellent comparison to how it could be possible for him to create a niche....Itd be a huge uphill battle though, Vanvleet is really really good.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back