Lamonte Turner has left shoulder surgery

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Not unexpected but shows that is probably why his shot wasn’t falling as much this year

With all the shoulder issues Lamonte has had, I hope he buys into being a floor general. Lamonte buying into that new role will make it easier on James, potentially Cone, and himself.

Last edited:
When he first got back early in the year you could tell there was a hitch in his shot that wasn't there before. It seemed like as the the season went along it was less noticeable.

Hope they get it fixed and he heals up well.

Heal up Te were gonna need you

If the recovery is like last season, it would be a rough start to season. Maybe I'm off in left field on this, but if Bone and Grant depart, UT is really going to need some help at the point even with James coming on board.

Felt that his shoulder bothered him all season. The way he shot was different than last year.

Regardless, Turner was a gamer. Barnes has said repeatedly that he is the perhaps the most competitive player we had. I tend to believe him and expect he will assume a lot of the leadership responsibilities that Schofield held this year.

VN Store

Back