Lady Vols Win!

OnsiteTom

Toady
The Lady Vol Softball team took the first game from Mississippi State tonight 2-0 in Knoxville. Ellen Renfroe scattered 4 hits. Vol Nation regulars CalifLadyVolFans were present to see their daughter, Melissa Davin, hit a two run homer run for all the runs the Lady Vols needed.

:dance2:

The Lady Vol Softball team took the first game from Mississippi State tonight 2-0 in Knoxville. Ellen Renfroe scattered 4 hits. Vol Nation regulars CalifLadyVolFans were present to see their daughter, Melissa Davin, hit a two run homer run for all the runs the Lady Vols needed.

:dance2:

That was just cool beans, Melissa. Here's how we do it, family! Bam...zip...gone...we win.

I'm glad some of the newest members of our family got to be in town for that. Melissa has had some very large hits for us this year. Maybe the biggest was the single rbi vs S. Carolina, then the HR vs Georgia was super large, and of course tonights HR. 3 of the biggest hits of the season from her bat. Seems to be a very clutch hitter and not distracted by TV. What a very fun game tonight. We sure are fortunate to have Ellen, what a job she has done.

This is a fun team to watch. They just seem to quietly go about their business. If they can continue this win streak I feel like they've got a good chance to outlast Bama and win the conference outright.

It really is an amazing collection of talented young players.

Homerun vs Georgia was biggest IMO. Not even close.

I'm glad some of the newest members of our family got to be in town for that. Melissa has had some very large hits for us this year. Maybe the biggest was the single rbi vs S. Carolina, then the HR vs Georgia was super large, and of course tonights HR. 3 of the biggest hits of the season from her bat. Seems to be a very clutch hitter and not distracted by TV. What a very fun game tonight. We sure are fortunate to have Ellen, what a job she has done.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back