lady vols vs us national team

Once again, on behalf of the 99.99999 pct of people who think women's college basketball is a farce, I implore, nay, I beg, the mods to create a special forum for Lady Vols news and commentary.

The silent majority can thank me later, when its safe.
Lawgator your kinda hard to figure out. First off your a florida fan,you hang out on a tennessee website? An now your in here campaigning for a forum for lady vols basketball. Law i'll say this for a gator fan your alright and it pains me to say so.:glare:

Once again, on behalf of the 99.99999 pct of people who think women's college basketball is a farce, I implore, nay, I beg, the mods to create a special forum for Lady Vols news and commentary.

If you don't like it then don't look at the thread. We don't force you to come here.

If you don't like it then don't look at the thread. We don't force you to come here.

No, but the problem is that once it starts it doesn't stop. In fact, I see there's another thread on here about it right now. It (discussing women's college basketball) is like a virus. It must be contained.

Maybe he just doesn't like ladies basketball...

Like the majority of the US.

The only reason I slightly care is because we are good. It's absurdly boring to watch.

A Lady Vol forum would be ok. But as others have said. If you don't like the conversation then stay out of it. You know the topic before you click.

:cray:

VN Store

Back