Lady Vols vs Ole Miss - Turnovers

Kids like her and Burrell continually have to have reassurance that they are what you want them to be.
They are the "Meme's" of this unit.
Their success will depend on their influence.

Jon knows this...I have been watching his interactions with them as much as possible,
I believe he has Alpha qualities, which is needed to get the best out of Alpha athletes
Let me say, Coach, Kellie has Alpha qualities. Believe me, she HAS Alpha qualities! There is no lack for an Alpha on this team.

Let me say, Coach, Kellie has Alpha qualities. Believe me, she HAS Alpha qualities! There is no lack for an Alpha on this team.

Definitely

And I'm utterly a fan of how both of them handle themselves
Both impress me
AN Alpha doesn't have to be the HC
Nor does an entity have to limit itself to only one A-Personality

I think they work perfectly...Wouldn't mind working with them

RAVOL said:
"After seeing some of Ga this should be a 30 pts win at home. We will see. Its good to get confidence to our shooters like Jesse."

That would be better than miss st did against them.

Kids like her and Burrell continually have to have reassurance that they are what you want them to be.
They are the "Meme's" of this unit.
Their success will depend on their influence.

Jon knows this...I have been watching his interactions with them as much as possible,
I believe he has Alpha qualities, which is needed to get the best out of Alpha athletes
Thanks coach. I really love the hustle in both of those young ladies, as players. It's feeling fun again to watch the Lady Vols, again. Glad to see Coach Kellie is as competitive and passionate as she was as a player.

Reactions: Coach Jumper

VN Store

Back