Lady Vols vs Ole Miss - First Half

Spook1

Ancient Vol
The problem with the Lady Vols in the first half has been ball security...12 turnovers and 8 steals by Ole Miss. If they are going to win this one it will require ball security in the second half and stopping on Ole Miss with the 3 point shots.

Problem is horrible hand/eye coordination, and NO upper body strength. Do they have a S & C coach?
Do they have a point guard? And your ALL SEC center Key sit on the bench most of the second quarter with Suarez TRYING to play inside, what's the deal with that?

The problem with the Lady Vols in the first half has been ball security...12 turnovers and 8 steals by Ole Miss. If they are going to win this one it will require ball security in the second half and stopping on Ole Miss with the 3 point shots.

The Lady Vols are extremely lucky to win this game...23 turnovers and 13 steals by Ole Miss. Three of the LV had 5 turnovers each. It is just plain and simple there is a complete lack of ball security. I can remember at least 3 opponents that have stole the ball more than 7 times per game. The Lady Vols usually only steal the ball from opponents somewhere around 2 to 3 per game.

The Lady Vols are extremely lucky to win this game...23 turnovers and 13 steals by Ole Miss. Three of the LV had 5 turnovers each. It is just plain and simple there is a complete lack of ball security. I can remember at least 3 opponents that have stole the ball more than 7 times per game. The Lady Vols usually only steal the ball from opponents somewhere around 2 to 3 per game.
Sometimes in March, you need a little luck!

Problem is horrible hand/eye coordination, and NO upper body strength. Do they have a S & C coach?

Lack of upper body strength and no attention to fundamentals...I watch most of our opponents pass the ball with authority...with intent. We consistently lob the ball, with no speed, no power.

Reactions: orangemadam
In this game we made up for those mistakes with a 15 to 6 offensive board advantage or plus nine second offensive opportunities. They were play 10 on turnovers so basically a wash dead even no advantage to either team.

I watched a football game alot it seemed. I know I have orange tinted glasses but ole miss was rough. Pushed, slapped alot with no calls.

Reactions: Volfan2012
What you say is true!!! As I watched late in the game I thought who ever wins this game has been the better of two evenly match teams on this night. A great game to watch!!! GO LADIES!!!

VN Store

Back