Lady Vols vs. Belmont Game Thread

Was looking for Davis to take over. I guess she's not quite ready for that yet. I believe in her. She can't get down on herself.
Let's go Lady Vols.

I wish someone would sit down with Holly for about a 30 minute interview on her coaching methods and
we would see just how clueless she really is.

I see that the team really is not into the game they seem like they are playing Stanford. This is not Holly fault as she cant box out. The team refuses to box and will not play heads up defense. I hate to say it but Belmont deserves to win as they are hustling trying to win I cannot say the same for TN

Belmont plays very good defense and they can foul without a call. Touch fouls don't count for them only for us.

That third quarter was atrocious. Yikes.

I really wish we had a better-coached offensive plan. Now that three-point shooting has gone cold, and they also can't make a layup off the dribble-drive, there really needs to be something else in repertoire that they could break the spell.

I see that the team really is not into the game they seem like they are playing Stanford. This is not Holly fault as she cant box out. The team refuses to box and will not play heads up defense. I hate to say it but Belmont deserves to win as they are hustling trying to win I cannot say the same for TN

I disagree. Fundamentals like boxing out are taught in practice by the coaching staff. If the coaches are teaching the fundamentals and the team is ignoring them, that too is a coaching problem. I'm pretty sure that a player that ignored fundamentals would have had Coach Summitt's undivided attention. I'm not sure that is the case with CHW.

I disagree. Fundamentals like boxing out are taught in practice by the coaching staff. If the coaches are teaching the fundamentals and the team is ignoring them, that too is a coaching problem. I'm pretty sure that a player that ignored fundamentals would have had Coach Summitt's undivided attention. I'm not sure that is the case with CHW.

you know now that you mention it I really can't remember holly ever getting on any player during a game.

Were getting our butts beat on the rebounds which has to be bad coaching they are always in position to get the rebounds.

VN Store

Back