Lady Vols vs. Belmont Game Thread

Tennessee’s problem is inconsistency. Mostly because we are a team of 18 and 19 year olds. There is a difference between 19 and 21. I know Meme doesn’t show it but as we move to juniors and sophomores we should acquire more consistency. It hurts me to see us loose to Missouri when we clearly have a better team but just like the Kentucky game they were mentally ready to play and we were not. As I have been saying we are 1 or two players away and Jordan is one of them. Winter Is coming.

Tennessee’s problem is inconsistency. Mostly because we are a team of 18 and 19 year olds. There is a difference between 19 and 21. I know Meme doesn’t show it but as we move to juniors and sophomores we should acquire more consistency. It hurts me to see us loose to Missouri when we clearly have a better team but just like the Kentucky game they were mentally ready to play and we were not. As I have been saying we are 1 or two players away and Jordan is one of them. Winter Is coming.

Tennessee has been 1-2 players away for the last decade. Unless Jordan comes in already at a First Team AP All American, it will be the same thing unless Holly learns how to coach.

Don't forget who was the lineup on the floor for UK when they closed out the game. A couple of 2-star mid-major transfers and a bunch of sparingly used freshman (without Howard).

They lost because Holly can't coach, no matter how good her players are. You could give her a WNBA roster and Geno would still figure out how to beat her.

VN Store

Back