Lady Vols Volleyballers take on Washington State tonight @ 9:00 pm

StrangeVol

In a battle between two teams ranked #19 (tied) by the NCAA we'll at last know who is really #19! We also will know who moves on to Palo Alto to meet Stanford the #1 seed overall. Does this scenario seem familiar to anyone? It almost seems like somebody at the NCAA has something against us. :(

Anyway, it is what it is, so we'll cross one bridge at a time and take care of our business with WSU. It should be another great match as both teams are pretty equal in both offense and defense. Player heights are pretty similar. WSU has a slight advantage as we play on their home court, but hey, our girls don't worry about that stuff!

I'll post a working link when I find one. The link UT has posted is not working at the moment.

GO LADY VOLLEYBALLERS!!!! (and all Lady Vols everywhere) ;)

heck, I just hope I can stream it...dang, what a bummer was last night...but, those Lady Vols came through like a charm...:D

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heck, I just hope I can stream it...dang, what a bummer was last night...but, those Lady Vols came through like a charm...:D

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was disappointed that I couldn't get the game via Sling. Sorry you didn't see all of it, it was a great match and I think the win over the Lady Rams may give us a boost of confidence that will help us tonight. Washington State only went 4 sets in their win so their legs might be a bit fresher but otherwise, I think we match up well against them, so the match should be another great one.

Reactions: sccshortstop

VN Store

Back