Lady Vols - Turnover Improvement

Spook1

Ancient Vol
Maybe the last loss to Georgia got the attention of the Lady Vols. In the game with Alabama the Lady Vols only had 12 turnovers...a vast improvement from prior games. Alabama scored 11 points off those turnovers. Hopefully the turnovers will be kept in the range of the play today. Even Horston improved on turnovers today. They still need to get back on defense quicker as Alabama was able to score some points by getting the ball down the court quickly. The real test of this team comes next with UConn.

Maybe the last loss to Georgia got the attention of the Lady Vols. In the game with Alabama the Lady Vols only had 12 turnovers...a vast improvement from prior games. Alabama scored 11 points off those turnovers. Hopefully the turnovers will be kept in the range of the play today. Even Horston improved on turnovers today. They still need to get back on defense quicker as Alabama was able to score some points by getting the ball down the court quickly. The real test of this team comes next with UConn.
I thought we had less but i bet 6 of those were off lazy lobs or silly telegraphed passes!

That was probably the best that I've seen so far. I wonder if she reads the reviews, because they started the 3rd quarter the same as Georgia but unlike last game she was quick to call a timeout and whatever she said, they never looked back. I thought at the time and still think that one timeout in the 3rd quarter against Georgia with the same talk she gave them today, and we would be undefeated in SEC play. If we had better point guards, we would be difficult to beat by anyone.

Let’s make it a trend then the we can make it a topic of discussion. We don’t want the uproar again if we end up with 20+ against Ucant

VN Store

Back