Lady Vols take on #10 Duke in Durham Tonight

The play of the game to me was when the crowd and band started to count down the shot clock at the wrong time and Bjorklund hit a crazy Lofton-esque shot. That took some of the piss out of them.

Top shelf huh? This photo is currently on ESPN's women's BB page...

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3
The play of the game to me was when the crowd and band started to count down the shot clock at the wrong time and Bjorklund hit a crazy Lofton-esque shot. That took some of the piss out of them.

Agreed. THought it was great. And then Pat held up three fingers to the students.

I'm not trying to be mean, but I thought the Wal-Mart thing was hilarious. I know they did it two years ago, but I thought it was funny. Alexis is probably one of the only players that can mentally take that in a game. Also, I wonder who Sheldon Williams was cheering for?

Lady Vols stop Duke's 24 game win streak at home! WTG Lady Vols! That was a tough win.
Pat needs to have them ready and still in the top 3 come tourney time. We'll still get a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney.

My husband suggested that the next time we play Duke at home, that we close the upper deck of our arena and cram all of our fans on the bottom level so they can see what it's like for opponents to play in their little gym.:eek:k:

VN Store

Back