Lady Vols Softball

Mimi#1

I probably have just missed it somewhere, but can anyone tell me why Ashley Rogers has not been available to pitch lately? Last weekend, Erin Edmundson was the premier pitcher, and I wondered why Ashley Rogers wasn't used against Arkansas? Also, Kelsey Leach was factoring into the line-up earlier in the season, but I have not seen her either. Are both players hurt? If they are, hope they get healthy soon, and return in the near future. Go, Lady Vols Softball!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Rogers is injured and I believe coach said she is day to day. We need at least 2 pitchers we can rely on and her and Edmundson are the only ones who can consistently get batters out. I would sure like to see some others step up, but that hasn't happened yet. Simpson showed some promise in the Arkansas second game pitching 4 innings giving up 1 run, but she needs some more experience. Great to see the LVs blast Callie Turner in the final game.

I probably have just missed it somewhere, but can anyone tell me why Ashley Rogers has not been available to pitch lately? Last weekend, Erin Edmundson was the premier pitcher, and I wondered why Ashley Rogers wasn't used against Arkansas? Also, Kelsey Leach was factoring into the line-up earlier in the season, but I have not seen her either. Are both players hurt? If they are, hope they get healthy soon, and return in the near future. Go, Lady Vols Softball!

Rodgers has been out for the last three weeks, they think she's closer to being back. Leach injured her hand after being hit by a pitch a couple of weeks ago. She's been in a cast.

VN Store

Back