Lady Vols Softball Regional Final @ Noon ET

Osbron had a really great at-bat. I like her confidence to go out swinging. She was a centimeter from tying the game!

Okay... I feel like Tennessee has some momentum now, and I think the Lady Vols will advance after getting the win coming up.

Osbron had a really great at-bat. I like her confidence to go out swinging. She was a centimeter from tying the game!

Okay... I feel like Tennessee has some momentum now, and I think the Lady Vols will advance after getting the win coming up.

Is there another game to be played today? I missed the call if so.

Rogers isn't at her best pitching back-to-back. UT should have the advantage with UNC playing an extra game yesterday, but the Tar Heels seem energized. They've never made the Supers and have something to play for, while the LVs don't seem that motivated. Feels like another lost opportunity for the LVs.

I was hoping to spend the balance of the day watching some of the other great games --- maybe I should anyway :rolleyes:

Hope Leach isn't ready to see her career end. Because she and Rogers were the only LV players who brought it the first game. Maybe they can get some support in Game 2. Seggern stood there and watched strikes whiz by and Bearden was golfing dirtballs. Need production out of those two and Hannon, or the season ends on a very sour note with two losses at home against an unranked team.

Hope Leach isn't ready to see her career end. Because she and Rogers were the only LV players who brought it the first game. Maybe they can get some support in Game 2. Seggern stood there and watched strikes whiz by and Bearden was golfing dirtballs. Need production out of those two and Hannon, or the season ends on a very sour note with two losses at home against an unranked team.
The pitch the girl hit out for UNC wasn’t that bad a pitch we had plenty like that we did nothing with.

VN Store

Back