Lady Vols Soccer Makes History Tonight downing A&M 3 - 0!

StrangeVol

In what was a truly thrilling match, our Lady Vols showed a lot of character by handling whatever the Aggies threw at us and answering loudly!!!!

One thing I just have to say....while I really like Bunny Shaw...Danielle Marcano is my hero!!!! Five goals scored so far in the NCAA tournament. She seems to be determined to finish off her senior year with a bang!!!

Also, anybody that doesn't have a real warm spot in their heart for Katie Cousins is missing what a tireless worker and determined defender she is. She is priceless. No less so MA Vignola and Maya Neal do the dirty work...and they do it damn well. Shea? The BEST goaltender in the SEC!!!!

More as the stats become available.

GO LADY SOCCER VOS...ON TO THE ELITE EIGHT!!!!

Last edited:
In what was a truly thrilling match, our Lady Vols showed a lot of character by handling whatever the Aggies threw at us and answering loudly!!!!

One thing I just have to say....while I really like Bunny Shaw...Danielle Marcano is my hero!!!! Five goals scored so far in the NCAA tournament. She seems to be determined to finish off her senior year with a bang!!!

Also, anybody that doesn't have a real warm spot in their heart for Katie Cousins is missing what a tireless worker and determined defender she is. She is priceless. No less so MA Vignola and Maya Neal do the dirty work...and they do it damn well. Shea? The BEST goaltender in the SEC!!!!

Great insight SV.
Cousins has been one of my favorite players.

Katie has the best footwork of any player I have ever seen! She is a tireless worker and not ever interested in the spotlight! I love all the Lvs but Katie is special in my eyes! JMHO as always!!!

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back