Lady Vols - National Anthem

Three little letters N I L, vote with your pocketbook boys. Stipulate that your funds only go to those who stand, there would be a few like CK that would pass on the cash for principle, but all the "look at me's" would have hand on chest.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Yup, after learning this, I’d rather UCONN to win, can’t believe I said that. So disrespectful to still not show respect for the anthem. These so called basketball games, wouldn’t even be possible if it weren’t for those who fought for the freedom and privilege to play college basketball.

Wait, I thought they died to protect our freedom of speech. Which is what sitting/kneeling/staying in the locker room is. Freedom of speech, it’s enumerated right there in the 1st amendment of the Bill of Rights.

Wait, I thought they died to protect our freedom of speech. Which is what sitting/kneeling/staying in the locker room is. Freedom of speech, it’s enumerated right there in the 1st amendment of the Bill of Rights.
Freedom of speech is great until it dares offend someones delicate sensibilities. We just can't have that 🦬💩 can we?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back