Lady Vols - LSU Game

Not sure why you went to such a ridiculous analogy.

And I'm not sure what gives you the audacity to behave as if your comments and opinions -- as an outsider who is just a visitor to another program's fan board -- should garner the same level of respect as those who are coming from actual fans of the program the board supports. But yet, somehow you do.

Everyone can see how thoroughly you enjoy being the constant pain in the ass that you are, and that's fine. But you really need to bring it down a notch or two, man.

haha you went to polar opposites but i get what you are saying lol

it’s what i said earlier people say stuff and criticisms are fair and a part of the game but i think the part that’s annoying (for me) is the end part of but i’m not taking a dig at the win. 😂 it’s hard to explain

For the record, my post was directed at Bballnut1952, not YOU, an actual Lady Vol fan.

And I'm not sure what gives you the audacity to behave as if your comments and opinions -- as an outsider who is just a visitor to another program's fan board -- should garner the same level of respect as those who are coming from actual fans of the program the board supports. But yet, somehow you do.

Everyone can see how thoroughly you enjoy being the constant pain in the ass that you are, and that's fine. But you really need to bring it down a notch or two, man.

Bahahaha. This ☝🏽

Reactions: Rickster
For the record, my post was directed at Bballnut1952, not YOU, an actual Lady Vol fan.

I figured just make sure you don’t use smiley face emojis 🤣 certain people get upset with that when you are trying to be nice

I didn’t think my innocuous comment about Tennessee being a bad matchup for Arkansa would cause such a stir.

I like posting here so I will stop participating In this thread.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Reactions: mcannon1
I didn’t think my innocuous comment about Tennessee being a bad matchup for Arkansa would cause such a stir.

For some inexplicable reason, despite it happening nearly EVERY. SINGLE. DAY., you still don't understand how your "innocuous comments" cause a stir. Sure, you apologize and vow to "do better" nearly EVERY. SINGLE. DAY., too, but obviously your compulsion to be a chronic sh!t-stirrer is too powerful for you to control. Can you really neither control or understand why your impulses are so annoying, or is it actually that you know exactly what you are doing and are consciously abusing your privileges here as you post yet another "I didn't mean to..." excuse?

You don't seem like a stupid man to me, so I'm guessing it's the latter.

Last edited:
You do realize that Alabama is one of the top 3 teams in the SEC so far this year and had a fantastic game plan they executed to perfection.
Even so, Alabama was a game they were supposed to win. Based on Kasi’s post game comments, Coach Kellie is addressing the turnovers. In watching them play, you can see an improvement but they aren’t consistent yet. With time, I think they will be much improved. Coach Barnes has had 5 years to fix the problems that had many calling for his job in the beginning.

Hope you will continue to post. Your comments are astute. Hope you won't let anyone discourage your participation. It's appreciated by many of us.

giphy.gif

I enjoy your input also Nut and encourage your continued participation. I wish more fans of other programs posted here, we need more posters, not less.

Couldn't disagree more. I don't consider it "audacious" at all to think all posters deserve equal respect regardless of team affiliation. The insular, territorial approach is actually a bit embarrassing to me and no one is an "outsider" here in my book. Contents of posts rise or fall on their own merit, notwithstanding which club or click the poster belongs to.

Some of us have different approaches to fan forums I guess.

She missed 6. She was 4-10. That really was the difference in the game for them.

Don’t see her FT percentage improving though. She has an ugly looking shot. I’m shocked with Nikki being her aunt that she didn’t develop a better looking shot growing up. They showed her FT motion from the camera under the basket a couple of times. Not pretty.
Dang she hits 2 more we lose!

LOL anyone who can get the board's most sanctimonious poster this triggered needs to keep posting...

NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif

She missed 6. She was 4-10. That really was the difference in the game for them.

Don’t see her FT percentage improving though. She has an ugly looking shot. I’m shocked with Nikki being her aunt that she didn’t develop a better looking shot growing up. They showed her FT motion from the camera under the basket a couple of times. Not pretty.
ik its not the important part but who is her aunt??

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I enjoy your input also Nut and encourage your continued participation. I wish more fans of other programs posted here, we need more posters, not less.

Couldn't disagree more. I don't consider it "audacious" at all to think all posters deserve equal respect regardless of team affiliation. The insular, territorial approach is actually a bit embarrassing to me and no one is an "outsider" here in my book. Contents of posts rise or fall on their own merit, notwithstanding which club or click the poster belongs to.

Some of us have different approaches to fan forums I guess.
There's a term for that. Xenophobia

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
They took A&M til the end with one of their McD all americans and best players on the bench. Now A&M didn’t have two of theirs either who come off the bench.

They will be a tourney team pending injuries and pending there will be a tourney.

and if that win wasn’t legit Indiana was...
We lost Two-three players that would have been starters on this team,yet Kellie finds a way to win!!!.

Reactions: FabSmokyVol

VN Store

Back