Lady Vols Look to Unseat Undefeated Auburn Sunday

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The #10/12-ranked Lady Vols stay out on the road and travel to SEC leader and undefeated #6/5-ranked Auburn on The Plains in Auburn,Ala., on Sunday, Jan. 25 at 2 p.m. CT on CSS.

More...

Will be watching and pulling for the girls today. Is this the first time Auburn has been ranked this high? I will bet this might set an attendance record for an Auburn girls game. If we win today this will set up Pat's possible 1000th win in Knoxville this week!

Anybody know a computer site to watch this? Dish doesn't have CSS or I can't find it one.

I don't know what's worse... the beatdown the girls are getting, or the Auburn homer announcers CSS is using. :yuck:

The ladies made the arena hush when they pulled to 10 with 2 to go. Not enough time to pull a comeback.

They did announce an attendance record. 12,000 and something total. Overall not bad, the kids were restless, not pleasant on that aspect.

Had a nice steak dinner at the char-broil grill afterwards. They put us in the back by the bathrooms, then 15 minutes later three elderly couples decked in UT orange came in and they sat them next to us. Nice people.

VN Store

Back