Lady Vols Head to Sunshine State to take on Florida

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Newly minted 1,000-win Tennessee coach Pat Summitt and her #12/17-ranked Lady Vols jump back on the road for a huge SEC meeting at #11/13-ranked Florida in Gainesvilleon Sunday afternoon at 5 p.m. on ESPN2. Florida is on a 13-game winning streak at home.

More...

watching the game. the refs might be some of the worst i've seen in a long time. they've called fouls on us left and right the entire game and nothing on florida. lots of really bad calls this game.

Lady Vols are getting hosed by the refs. UF has shot something like 19 foul shots to our 5? You've got to be kidding me.

watching the game. the refs might be some of the worst i've seen in a long time. they've called fouls on us left and right the entire game and nothing on florida. lots of really bad calls this game.

yep......look at how mant FT they've shot and how many we've shot.

i usually don't whine about refs because it really doesn't do a bit of good but this deserves it. i don't have anything against amanda butler and her lady gators as i think they are a good team with a good coach, but the refs have made sure the whole game that the lady vols could not get a big lead. i have seem numerous blatant fouls on florida the entire game and very,very few have been called.

Wow, another foul against us for nothing. It's just comical. Even Pat is laughing about it right now.

has anyone else noticed that every time florida has the ball we get a foul? especially late in the game..

has anyone else noticed that every time florida has the ball we get a foul? especially late in the game..
Yeah, and they're calling ticky tac hand check fouls that are very questionable and sending UF to the line. Amazing.

I just don't know about Bjorkland. this steam is trying to depend on her way too much and while she's a decent shooter, she obviously can't carry that load right now.

It's crazy that we're not even into the 1 and 1 with 50 seconds left. That's just nuts.

I agree with the announcers.... Fl seniors vs UT youth showed down the stretch.....but man this team is going to be so good next year and year after
Posted via VolNation Mobile

florida is a good team i have no problem saying that, however, they were the beneficiaries of some nice home-cookin' today. anyone who watched this game, uf or ut fan, could easily see that.

True. They got home cooking.
Says a lot about UT that just like au, fl acting like they won natl champ after winning even though they favorite
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Enjoy the win Lady Gators, your refs earned it.

This Tennessee team will be sooooo good the next few seasons.....the refs won't even have an effect on the out come. Romp Stomp in tha Swamp.

37-3 all time UT against florida. Haaaa

VN Store

Back