Lady Vols have a minimum of 13 games to win 5 to best last season's win total

lvocd

Tennessee has 11 regular season games and at LEAST 1 SEC Tournament game and at LEAST 1 NCAA Tournament game to beat last season's 19-win total.

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel really, really, reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllly good about the prospects of the Lady Vols improving over last season's record. I distinctly remember several posters predicting this team would do far, FAR worse this season than they did last season, and I do hope those posters will come back and admit they were wrong when Tennessee gets its 20th win. :D

But to answer the original question do you think they will win at least 20 games this year?

i think they go 19-10 regular season and if ya add in the sec and ncaa then maybe ya, but then what would it matter..it would still be a disapointing season

they could lose both lsu games, arky, miss st, south carolina and a and m..and of course prolly a brutal loss at uconn

but wait..the optomistic side of me says they can win most of those games..gotta fix those turnovers tho

Last edited:
Just looked at the schedule and see 6, maybe 7 more wins. So 15+6=21 regular season wins.

Also don't we usually play UK twice? Why just once this year?

i think they go 19-10 regular season and if ya add in the sec and ncaa then maybe ya, but then what would it matter..it would still be a disapointing season

they could lose both lsu games, arky, miss st, south carolina and a and m..and of course prolly a brutal loss at uconn

but wait..the optomistic side of me says they can win most of those games..gotta fix those turnovers tho

So you’re saying we are going to lose 7 out of the next 10 games? I doubt it. We shall see.

Reactions: RollerVol
Need the next home game LSU, Then we go to Vandy hopefully win that one would be huge. Texas A&M, MIss St, Vandy, Ole Miss at home need to win three of those. At LSU tossup we could play great or terrible, SC not gonna win that one more than likely, Arkansas really shoots will need a huge off night for them if were to win, Auburn no reason we shouldn't win there. So at home Vandy, LSU, Ole Miss, and Texas A&M need to be wins. Hope we win at Vandy and Auburn that is 21. Not conceding Miss St at home or LSU and Arkansas on the road just have to play a lot better than we have thus far.

But to answer the original question do you think they will win at least 20 games this year?

I think they will too. We have a tough slog ahead but there are and a handful of games that we should or could win. I see us hitting 20 Ws before the tournament. :)

Did anyone else watch the LSU-Kentucky game? The defense by LSU was awesome in that game. LSU will be tough as well as Vanderbilt. Come to think of it, if we do not cut the turnovers in half, every game will be tough.

Did anyone else watch the LSU-Kentucky game? The defense by LSU was awesome in that game. LSU will be tough as well as Vanderbilt. Come to think of it, if we do not cut the turnovers in half, every game will be tough.

I watched it mike099 and I agree. I said they laid the blueprint for how to guard Howard. She still had 26 but they made her do it very inefficiently.

I still like our chances against LSU. They have 0 size at the guard spot. I hope to see us invert our offense some and run the guards to the block. Absolutely no way Pointer or Richard-Harris can guard Horston or Massengill. At the very least it’s going to force Aifuwa and Mitchell to help and open up others.

Those turnovers are just being careless and sometimes trying to do the impossible. A few laps for every unforced turnover probably help that stat to improve

Tennessee has 11 regular season games and at LEAST 1 SEC Tournament game and at LEAST 1 NCAA Tournament game to beat last season's 19-win total.

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel really, really, reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllly good about the prospects of the Lady Vols improving over last season's record. I distinctly remember several posters predicting this team would do far, FAR worse this season than they did last season, and I do hope those posters will come back and admit they were wrong when Tennessee gets its 20th win. :D
I really believe the Lady Vols will get even better after Kellie Harper has been here a few years and gets her players into this system. Just like football people. Changing the culture. Hiring Kellie to be the Lady Vols coach was a great move.

I really believe the Lady Vols will get even better after Kellie Harper has been here a few years and gets her players into this system. Just like football people. Changing the culture. Hiring Kellie to be the Lady Vols coach was a great move.
Hope you are right. I see improvement, but the turnovers are killer. Kellie is going to have to recruit better or we will remain just OK. Not good enough.

VN Store

Back