Lady Vols fall short of UConn at point guard

Yes it is a home and home for 2 years to be played during we back pat week and proceeds (I can’t remember how much) go towards pats foundation😃

Holly and Geno made it clear that’s why the game is being played. Not just to add them to each other’s schedule. Now Kellie would look crazy to say to the hall of fame we aren’t playing this game especially during we back pat week 😃

I can understand you not knowing but other people saying the game shouldn’t be played because they are light years ahead I just shake my head at because the game is being played for a cause a great one at that.

I am glad I could inform you some about the two year series. Here is a link about it

UConn, Lady Vols to renew rivalry in 2020
Kellie will not be afraid of Geno.

All true... fine basic article, nothing really new or very insightful. I guess it pays the bills. But from Adams I expect better. I wasted one of my free articles on a bit of roster reading and statistics.

You expect better from Adams? You expect something good from that snarky POS? Really? I have had bowel movements more insightful than him.

Then watch long enough to find out where to donate, open your wallet, write a check, and then change the channel 🤑🤑🤑 problem solved and it’s a win win 😃

Lady Vols want me to give money at their game, they can start winning. Until then, any money I give will be done privately.

Lady Vols want me to give money at their game, they can start winning. Until then, any money I give will be done privately.

You keep referring to winning ... You are no different than any other true LV fan here. Except to be the best you gotta play some of the best. People bitch and moan because of the schedule now UConn is on it and people wanna run and hide tail.

Next, I want the LV to win too but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t donate for a good cause. If winning is what causes you to donate then go be a Baylor fan because there was only one champion last year and they were it! If you become an Oregon fan too then you can get two for one with colors 🔰

Or if you want a conference champion MS St was the SEC champion (I don’t know how maroon looks on you but give it a shot). My point being you keep saying you don’t wanna go to the game or you don’t wanna watch and I said turn the game on long enough to donate (jokingly of course). However, if winning caveats you donating or supporting them I’m sure Baylor has a link where you can do so (and privately).

VN Store

Back