Lady Vols Fall in NCAA Opener to Ball State, 71-55

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The 5th seeded Tennessee Lady Vols had their earliest exit from an NCAA Tournament ever losing to 12th seeded Ball State 71-55 in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament.

More...

How bout them lady vols!!! Great team!!!! The best ever!!! Way to to go!!!!!
Well a lot of things need to be changed at rocky top? To start with, pat and her staff, if they wish to leave let them leave pat. If the players can't play your style of basket ball then let them move on as well. I wish several of them would any way.(bass, johnson, cain,) pat needs to look at the whole picture and not just the print? I know u can't win every game every time, but come on, enough is enough! Either u can play for tn., or u can't. And some of these ladies can't! If warlick wishes to search else where, then so be it, let her go! Dedra, needs to go as well.
The team has no point guard to speak of
no inside person that can play
lazy
they played as if they did not even care if they won or lost, it's as if they wished to lose!
Just a bad year for pat
make those changes start with the players and then the staff something has to give or your next sister!!!
Maybe ut should think about that as well, is it time for some one fresh to take over, i think so. The program as a whole, has grown stale under pat.
Go after some junior coll. Players.
Well, they got what was comeing to them!
The best team every!!!!!!!!!

Well a lot of things need to be changed at rocky top? To start with, pat and her staff, if they wish to leave let them leave pat. If the players can't play your style of basket ball then let them move on as well. I wish several of them would any way.(bass, johnson, cain,) pat needs to look at the whole picture and not just the print? I know u can't win every game every time, but come on, enough is enough! Either u can play for tn., or u can't. And some of these ladies can't! If warlick wishes to search else where, then so be it, let her go! Dedra, needs to go as well.
lazy
they played as if they did not even care if they won or lost, it's as if they wished to lose!
Just a bad year for pat
make those changes start with the players and then the staff something has to give or your next sister!!!
Maybe ut should think about that as well, is it time for some one fresh to take over, i think so. The program as a whole, has grown stale under pat.

Please tell me your joking. Stale when your starting basically all freshmen after winning the NC last year?

lazy
Just a bad year for pat

You have to be joking here.

We won a national title about 350 days ago. That does not constitute stale in any way, shape, or form. Have you even really followed the Lady Vols that much?

lazy
Just a bad year for pat

:eek:lol:

Also, classic.

Young or not, the Lady Vols should never lose by (16...?) to Ball State! Hopefully next year will be different with the players having a year under their belt.

Wow!
word travels fast.
Woody Paige just said for all the posters to STHU.
The Ladys will be back, they will win a championship with this squad, and it is senseless to fire her or "let her go".

lazy
Just a bad year for pat

This post deserves to be in the Fail Hall of Fame....congratulations:good!:

All you have to do is look at Cricket's previous posts and you understand this person has no clue. Just ignore and go on about your business. Did they underachieve? Yes, they did. We will know about Thanksgiving which players want to play and which ones will be pushed aside. Pat will be determined to find the players on this team. She won't forget this loss, ever.

VN Store

Back