Lady Vols drop from the rankings as men's team grabs #1 ranking

Amb3096

Who would have thought this would EVER happen?

They need to right the ship, starting today. If they lose this game, they will likely drop from the "receiving votes" list in the rankings...which would be another record-setting benchmark for Holly.

Who would have thought this would EVER happen?

They need to right the ship, starting today. If they lose this game, they will likely drop from the "receiving votes" list in the rankings...which would be another record-setting benchmark for Holly.

The Lady Vol fanbase would probably be shocked and disgusted if ever anyone had the time and energy to go back and compile a list of EVERY instance in which the program set a negative record or ended some decades-long positive streak during Holly’s tenure. There would be dozens. If we also included every time an opponent set a positive record AGAINST us — such as every time a player has gotten her career high in scoring, rebounds or blocks — the list would be crazy long.

It makes my blood pressure spike every time it happens, so, yeah, it’s a problem for me! lol

IF it leads to Holly's Dismissal, More losses are palatable. And that's just SAD! "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" anymore.

Reactions: Rockyjr
All i can think about is that LOOK if Pat was still with us i really believe Pat would tell Holly to step down if Pat was still with us and just maybe Holly will step down after the season, even Holly knows this ship has sunk not just sinking the ship is at the bottom.

Reactions: BUBear and Rockyjr
Let this sink in Lady Vol fans. I will always be a Tennessee fan. My family as well as I attended the university since the 1800s. We are all Orange.

My name (10cpride) on this board was created to show my love is everything Tennessee.

Our fall from grace in womens basketball since Holly took over is heart breaking. I realize I am preaching to the choir but something has to be done now to save this program.

I "suspect" Holly loves this program too, and if she truly does, needs to step down.

She has proven to everyone that knows anything about coaching that she just does not have what it takes to get the most out of her players. This fact is so apparent every season.

I find it very hard to be proud of Lady Vol basketball any longer. Sad.

VN Store

Back