Lady Vol softballers sweep S. Carolina...

Davin uses rare opportunity to shine | The Daily Beacon

"She's a very hard worker, and she's always asking questions, and she really wants to get better," Spigner said. "She wants to learn the best that she can. She doesn't really get to play a lot, and so she's always cheering in the dugout and just really looking forward to her time to shine."

Go Lady Vols

Article from Today's UT Daily Beacon

"She's a very hard worker, and she's always asking questions, and she really wants to get better," Spigner said. "She wants to learn the best that she can. She doesn't really get to play a lot, and so she's always cheering in the dugout and just really looking forward to her time to shine."

Go Lady Vols

that's great stuff! I bet her phone call home after that game was a fun one

Go Lady Vols

Posted via VolNation Mobile

Are you Davin's or Madison's mom. Both are great I've seen all of their home games.

Congrats!!!! I was thinking bout you the other day, trying to remember which one of these lovely ladies was your daughter.
Did UT sweet the barn???

Go Lady Vols

VN Store

Back