Lady Vol memorabilia

CannonVol80

I am doing some "cleaning" and I find that I have a number of Lady Vol/Pat Summitt items that need a good home. I don't know that I can mail individual items (although I might consider mailing a box of a significant number of the items), so I'm looking for a good home in the Knoxville metro area.
A partial list includes:
Pat Summitt bobble head
Ball cap from the 2001 SEC tournament personally signed by Pat Summitt
Poster from the 2008 National Championship signed by the team (this is the poster that was distributed by the AD, so the signatures are copies)
Poster celebrating Pat's 1000th win
Grey ball cap from the 2007 Final Four with the Lady Vol logo
Several schedule magnets (97-98, 02-03, 03-04, 04-05, 06-07, 07-08, 08-09, 10-11, 11-12, 12-13)

I'm sure there are other things, but I haven't finished cleaning! And, no, I'm not abandoning the Lady Vols, I just have to unclutter after years of accumulation.

All free to a good home. Let me know if you're interested, and we'll figure out a way to get together.

I also have an extensive library of recorded Lady Vol games that I have burned to dvds. I haven't looked at them in quite a while (I tend to use the original recording on the hard drive) and don't know if any are degraded over time, but, if anyone would like to take them to check, just let me know.

Jim

I am doing some "cleaning" and I find that I have a number of Lady Vol/Pat Summitt items that need a good home. I don't know that I can mail individual items (although I might consider mailing a box of a significant number of the items), so I'm looking for a good home in the Knoxville metro area.
A partial list includes:
Pat Summitt bobble head
Poster from the 2008 National Championship signed by the team (this is the poster that was distributed by the AD, so the signatures are copies)
Several schedule magnets (97-98, 02-03, 03-04, 04-05, 06-07, 07-08, 08-09, 10-11, 11-12, 12-13)

I'm sure there are other things, but I haven't finished cleaning! And, no, I'm not abandoning the Lady Vols, I just have to unclutter after years of accumulation.

All free to a good home. Let me know if you're interested, and we'll figure out a way to get together.

I also have an extensive library of recorded Lady Vol games that I have burned to dvds. I haven't looked at them in quite a while (I tend to use the original recording on the hard drive) and don't know if any are degraded over time, but, if anyone would like to take them to check, just let me know.

Jim
would be interested in ballgames. have many myself and always looking to trade, borrow, and otherwise get copies.

Pat Summitt bobble head

I would meet with you and get any of these. They would be great to use for prizes for the camps I run.
Just let me know if interested.

A partial list includes:
Pat Summitt bobble head

Jim
I would love anything signed by Pat. I'm in Hendersonville if that helps.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you all. I have been out of town. I need contact information for each of you in order to discuss details. If you could send me your email address or number at cannonvol80@yahoo.com, I will get back to you about the Lady Vol memorabilia that I posted about back in May.

Thanks,

Jim

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back