Lady Bulldogs vs. Lady Vols 7pm ESPN 2

Wow. Tennessee is the only SEC team to have a winning record against Georgia

Mark this down in order to remember it. Pat will have at least 3 more NC's than Geno before she retires. She can't exist otherwise. Geno is no contest in the future. She got caught unawares for a few years....never again.

On edit: One more thing....Geno would never have coached a team with 10 losses to a NC. Never. Unless he gets the top recruits with ESPN's help every single year...he is dated.

Last edited:
Will the final score be doubled by the Lady Vols? I smell another 16-0 SEC season! Lady Vols should roll through the SEC tourney, but they have to be cautious and play top notch basketball. I think they are peaking right now and when a team peaks, watch out.

LVs, 74-38. Been a pretty good night for me. Beautiful sunset here in Utah .... just breathtaking....and another championship for the LVs. It's all about the grrls.

Locked up the SEC regular season title (16)
17th straight win

This team can beat anybody come tourney time

They could have beaten Baylor, beat Stanford, blasted several top 25 teams, and have an unblemished SEC record (in a down SEC). Anything short of a National Championship would be a huge letdown IMO. I think Tenn would beat uconn handily if they played them at a nuetral site.

Geno will probably end up with more NCs though

Greatly disagree.

Super glad Cain did not start last night, and we got Bjorkland back. CPS is pushing the right buttons right now, and as long as they can keep the MO through the SEc tourney, it's gonna be on.

VN Store

Back