Lack of discipline..

Evergrenevol

Lux et Veritas
10 Penalties - 85 yds. Incredible lack of Discipline……

3 Dropped passes

Heupel misses the spot that Pitt got going inside the 10…/ Heupel then comes back tonight, not really paying attention, and drops the flag for a review, even when Millions of people saw that the Gator clearly made the first down…We lose a challenge and the down.

Makes me mad that college football is being pussified by faking injuries all the time. It’s almost as bad as soccer now.

It looked like the team came out gassed the second half while the Gators were fired-up..

This is the proper word for this team and staff. Lack of Discipline. Every dam one of them needs too run Bleacher!

I disagree on a lot of that. Yes the team is at times undisciplined. Part of that has to do with culture etc he’s had little time to change. As for the challenge…I’m glad he did that. You can’t take your to’s with you and it was late in the half. It was a huge spot and the wr did lose the ball just after hitting the ground. It was worth the challenge. And I don’t agree the team gassed out so much as they kinda gave up when Calloway dropped that 4th down pass. Amd I really shouldn’t even say gave up. It’s human nature once all hope is lost to not be at your best.

Reactions: feathersax
Definitely need to clean things up. Have large enough challenge in front of them without making it harder on themselves than necessary

VN Store

Back