‘23 LA WR Omarion Miller (Nebraska commit)

no production junior year, might have been hurt, Pope at his spring game, and there's been nothing from it
I just think with the scholarship limit being pulled he’s worth the take. Unless we just go crazy and land all the guys we’re leading or in contention for and sign M’Pemba, Mitchell, Akana, and both Cobb and Webb and the worst prospects we have are currently on board and we’re choosing between him and a top tier player. I just feel like there’s little to no risk with the transfer portal and he will work his ass off when he gets here

Injury. But also, he just hasn't produced much. Even as sophomore at Dutch Fork. Antonio Williams was the one putting up huge numbers after Jaylin left.
Didn't really do much at IMG last season either.

I hope the kid gets healthy and hungry!

Did he not transfer to a new school only to be buried on a DC?

I just think with the scholarship limit being pulled he’s worth the take. Unless we just go crazy and land all the guys we’re leading or in contention for and sign M’Pemba, Mitchell, Akana, and both Cobb and Webb and the worst prospects we have are currently on board and we’re choosing between him and a top tier player. I just feel like there’s little to no risk with the transfer portal and he will work his ass off when he gets here
The scholarship limit hasn't been pulled. The 25 in one session doesn't apply for 2 years, but the 85 total still applies. We still can't sign an unlimited amount of players. We'd have to miss on a bunch of guys or sign like 6 WR's at this point for Hyatt to be a take. He may have a big senior year and things change, but he probably won't get many targets with so much talent around him at IMG.

The scholarship limit hasn't been pulled. The 25 in one session doesn't apply for 2 years, but the 85 total still applies. We still can't sign an unlimited amount of players. We'd have to miss on a bunch of guys or sign like 6 WR's at this point for Hyatt to be a take. He may have a big senior year and things change, but he probably won't get many targets with so much talent around him at IMG.
I’m just saying he’s not a wasted spot. Worst case scenario he transfers out in 2 years and that spot is filled in the portal

I’m just saying he’s not a wasted spot. Worst case scenario he transfers out in 2 years and that spot is filled in the portal
I agree that he wouldn't necessarily be a wasted spot. He has all the physical tools to be a big time college receiver. He just doesn't have the production.

Did he not transfer to a new school only to be buried on a DC?

He played last year....just didn't produce really.

Again, even at Dutch Fork he wasn't playing like a 4 star.

And if we're being honest- his big bro has a lot to prove too....

VN Store

Back