'20 LA WDE Khari Coleman (TCU signee)

Kansas has been the leader since June, when Coleman committed to Les Miles, but Tennessee has made a big move the last few weeks. After hosting Coleman on an official visit Thanksgiving weekend, the Vols have really been trending. Kansas is working hard to hang on, but Tennessee looks to be the favorite heading into next week despite Coleman still on the Kansas commitment list.
- Chad Simmons

I'll be the nega today......all low 3 stars :(
*for now
Slaughter is a 4 star on Rivals, and a fairly highly ranked one.

Holiday is a 3 star as a QB, but he is an explosive athlete

Coleman idk, but he’s an edge rusher coveted by our staff.

There’s always a chance these guys get bumped. In fact, can’t remember who it was, but one analyst predicted that Holiday’s stock would rise tremendously after the all star game he plays in this weekend

Reactions: SweetasSoda
*for now
Slaughter is a 4 star on Rivals, and a fairly highly ranked one.

Holiday is a 3 star as a QB, but he is an explosive athlete

Coleman idk, but he’s an edge rusher coveted by our staff.

There’s always a chance these guys get bumped. In fact, can’t remember who it was, but one analyst predicted that Holiday’s stock would rise tremendously after the all star game he plays in this weekend

I was kidding, idc who we finish with.
If we pull DW, Pruitt can sign 5 kids from Farragut for all I care.

Not flashy, but in time guys like this will allow Pruitt to come up with some deadly schemes in SUB packages. Not sure how much weight his frame will hold but 20 lbs or so is all he needs to play some SAM.

From Scott Chasen (247 KS writer):

"This would be a big one. I have spoken with several recruiting experts familiar with Coleman who have told me he has the potential to be the best player in KU's class. But the Jayhawks are going to have to fend off TCU, Tennessee, Vanderbilt and SMU, with TCU and Vanderbilt earning last-second visits before signing day.
A final decision is coming for Coleman on Dec. 18."

From Scott Chasen (247 KS writer):

"This would be a big one. I have spoken with several recruiting experts familiar with Coleman who have told me he has the potential to be the best player in KU's class. But the Jayhawks are going to have to fend off TCU, Tennessee, Vanderbilt and SMU, with TCU and Vanderbilt earning last-second visits before signing day.
A final decision is coming for Coleman on Dec. 18."
I think he will be a good player but saying he will be the best player in Kansas’s class doesn’t say much.

VN Store

Back