'19 LA RB Tyrion Davis

New article on VQ up but not worth posting. He likes UT but is locked in to LSU. Might take an OV because the staff is trying to get him to.

Did reveal that the staff is saying they’re signing the #1 OL class, which screams Wright is a Vol to me.

New article on VQ up but not worth posting. He likes UT but is locked in to LSU. Might take an OV because the staff is trying to get him to.

Did reveal that the staff is saying they’re signing the #1 OL class, which screams Wright is a Vol to me.

I can understand his hesitation. Wish he could see we have PT in spades for him though.

Reactions: preacherwebb
i think landing Davis would be huge. to get him and Gray would be...........yuge.

Reactions: StoVol

Screams that we’re getting Wright and EJ, per the conversation Price and Wanya had.

Didn't realize how big this kid is... we MUST make a strong push for him. We haven't had this type of size and speed for a while. We need this size with the O line we have right now. ( don't mention the kid that quit and went to Baylor)...

Didn't realize how big this kid is... we MUST make a strong push for him. We haven't had this type of size and speed for a while. We need this size with the O line we have right now. ( don't mention the kid that quit and went to Baylor)...

Crazy to think that Coach O played on the defensive line and this kid is way bigger. LOL Different game today.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back