'22 LA RB Trevor Etienne (Florida commit)

There was just something that wasn't authentic about Butch. It didn't seem like a problem but his rehearsed lines got old. Words like individuals, maturation, etc said over and over are etched in my mind.
That's funny 'cause I can still hear J. Majors telling J. Ward how the game on Saturday was a "tenaciously fought contest."

I’ll admit Butch had me fooled and alot of others..I never thought he be a great coach by no means,but with time I was kinda like Ehhh🤷🏻‍♂️Let’s see what happens.What I didn’t expect was all the stuff that came out about him behind the scenes.I always thought he was a corny head coach in over his head but dude turned out to be pretty shi**ty all around human being.I think Lawrence,Higgins folks that were close to the situation saw it for what it was and I can’t blame them for doin what they did or any player for that matter,knowing what we know now..

sorry wasn’t tryin help derail the thread just shooting my opinion.

I’m guessing he’s related to Travis. Same high school and same name

Well if there were still phone books, I guess we could figure that out. Who knows? We might find out there is nobody named, Smith Jones, Harris and Johnson down in that part of LA. But 20,000 listings for Etienne. I am not betting on it, but it might be possible.

Younger bro rarely seems to surpass the eldest 🤷‍♂️ sorry to my little bros out there

There are a lot of younger bro’s that might disagree w/ that statement…

Peyton & Eli Manning, Michael Jordan, Derek Carr, Randall Cunningham, Greg Maddux, George Brett, & Joe DiMaggio head the list of who might disagree…

Peyton & Eli Manning, Michael Jordan, Derek Carr, Randall Cunningham, Greg Maddux, George Brett, & Joe DiMaggio head the list of who might disagree…

Which Aaron was older?

There was just something that wasn't authentic about Butch. It didn't seem like a problem but his rehearsed lines got old. Words like individuals, maturation, etc said over and over are etched in my mind.

I can still hear it in my head. It was so bad you knew it was coming and it sounded worse.

Reactions: BreatheUT

Michael Jordan could hardly ever beat his brother...so no sure he counts😌

VN Store

Back