'22 LA RB Dylan Sampson (Tennessee signee)

Sampson rushed for 134 yards and a pair of touchdown on 20 carries, including a 59-yard score, despite playing through an ankle injury Friday night during Dutchtown’s 27-14 loss at Woodlawn High School in Baton Rouge, La. The Griffins will travel to East Ascension High School in Gonzales, La., on Friday night.

Patient runner, good top end speed / balance, and most importantly he’s a patient runner, good top end speed / balance. Who cares that he is well-spoken? This ain't oratory school, it's SEC football, ffs.
The "well spoken" is a running joke amongst us here on VN. I'm not calling you a troll, but you seem like a troll.

Patient runner, good top end speed / balance, and most importantly he’s a patient runner, good top end speed / balance. Who cares that he is well-spoken? This ain't oratory school, it's SEC football, ffs.

Well, he is very impressive in interviews… and reportedly has a 4.4 GPA, so, I don’t know… seems better than the alternative, all else being equal.

His senior season highlights video is very impressive! Not sure on the competition he is playing, but he looks very fast and elusive.

Well, he is very impressive in interviews… and reportedly has a 4.4 GPA, so, I don’t know… seems better than the alternative, all else being equal.

In this video, he looks like a natural born running back, with the skills, and he does not go down easy.

VN Store

Back