'22 LA RB Dylan Sampson (Tennessee signee)

Kid looks better than ranking ...gotta think he gets another star ...hope we can hold him .. and others don't come after him

y’all just now figured out that.. just maybe.. a RB that averages 12YPC in the highest division of HS ball in Louisiana (the state with the most NFL players per capita) could actually be a pretty good back?? 😭😂

He's a 3 star.
He's what 190 lbs and runs 4.3?
Hopefully he turns out to be good.

Reactions: vettefool
Kid looks better than ranking ...gotta think he gets another star ...hope we can hold him .. and others don't come after him
I don't care of they give him another star or not, the services are obviously biased towards us. Let him come in with a chip on the shoulder wanting to prove them F'rs wrong.

There was once another RB from Louisiana that was a burner and evaluators severely underestimated. His name was Marshall Faulk.
Maybe not underestimated, just more of a standout on defense which is how he got most of his major college interest. Same track speed though

He's a 3 star.
He's what 190 lbs and runs 4.3?
Hopefully he turns out to be good.
Skill position wise he is the biggest get for us so far. Many schools have him rated much higher than recruiting services. Hopefully we can keep him.

Maybe not underestimated, just more of a standout on defense which is how he got most of his major college interest. Same track speed though
True that he was highly recruited as a DB, but that was because his skills were severely underestimated at his preferred position. SDSU was the only place that told him he could play RB there. He became the best running back in college football during his career, destroying defenses as a true freshman.

He mentioned in a recent video that the coaches told him he is the only running back they are taking in the class. We can all stop the Branson Robinson hope. I like Dylan a lot though.

He mentioned in a recent video that the coaches told him he is the only running back they are taking in the class. We can all stop the Branson Robinson hope. I like Dylan a lot though.
That’s been told to kids before and it’s unfortunate....But how can you possibly turn down a gifted athlete? You don’t !!

If Branson Robinson decided to come here then there's no way they wouldn't take him in my opinion. Regardless of what he said he was told.

Isn't this a situation of you are taking 1 RB, 1 QB, etc. but with your last few scholarships you take the best available player no matter the position? They obviously don't feel they HAVE to have another RB this class but would take an elite back that wanted to come.

VN Store

Back