'22 LA RB Dylan Sampson (Tennessee signee)

Are you saying you have never seen that UT logo? Before powerT, that was the norm. Tennessee dropped it because Texas and Tulane both used it without our permission!
Lol yes I’ve seen the interlocking UT.. that doesn’t look like the one I remember

Attachments

• F1C55E16-09CC-4C5F-94E5-253A2471B5F1.png
    F1C55E16-09CC-4C5F-94E5-253A2471B5F1.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
Quenshaun Watson's jacket...never forget.

6794866.jpg

Its amazing to me that the days of Borque and Watson (and the rest of Dooleys shenanigans) seem like yesterday but it has been almost a decade at this point

Sampson rushed 14 times for 146 yards & 3 TDs in Dutchtown's opening game last Friday night.

...Sampson received a handoff and hit a brick wall at the line of scrimmage, but he stayed on his feet. He was able to stiff-arm a defender and break free. Sampson galloped down the sideline for a 75-yard score that gave Dutchtown a 21-0 halftime lead.
Dutchtown vs. Evangel

1631583954158.png

Last edited:
The Griffins broke the game open with three third quarter touchdowns by running back and Tennessee commitment Dylan Sampson. Sampson capped the opening drive of the half with a 38-yard scoring run. Following a blocked punt on Covington’s next possession, Sampson scored on a 23-yard swing pass from Pierson Parent. On the next Dutchtown possession, Sampson blasted his way up the middle for a 33-yard score that gave the Griffins a 27-0 lead after three quarters.

Player of the game: Dylan Sampson, Dutchtown. Despite not touching the ball in the fourth quarter, Sampson racked up 186 yards on the ground on 13 carries and caught two passes for 29 yards.

Dutchtown 'really won it up front' as it plows through Covington

this guy is going to be a baller. I think he’s way underrated
One thing that stuck me was how he put his twit on his offer from UT. Most say they're "blessed to receive" an offer from UT or something like it. This guy said he'd "earned" an offer. I like that mentality. I might be pouncing on the wording, but he sounds like he's ready to compete and work for what he gets. I like that....a lot. It's refreshing.

VN Store

Back