‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

Imo it will be LSU if they hire the right offensive minded coach or Texas. I think ideally his family wants him number 1 with a QB developer. And number 2 somewhere where he can create his own legacy. He will already have a mountain of expectations wherever he goes so they don’t prefer living up to his uncles to be one of them. This is part of why TN isn’t under consideration along with our mess the past few years but living up to what we would want from a Manning is not fair to a kid. Plus Peyton likes being the TN legend. He is considering Ole Miss but it is easier to surpass Eli and Archie legacy than it is Peytons.
My thoughts as well. Kinda rooting for LSU to make a splash hire. I don't want Arch at Texas.

mortar.gif

Obviously Cut is connected to people still here, including Peyton and Fulmer who are both around often. Also, Danny White’s dad is the AD at Duke. I think it was on Volquest podcast or Swain this week where AP mentioned this possibility. I don’t remember how serious he sounded though

He said Cut could come here as an analyst and that would entice Arch and the family

The way Huepel coaches QB’s directly conflicts with how Cut coaches QB’s. A QB in a Huepel offense is molded for the system, not necessarily for what the NFL looks for. Plus, why wouldn’t Cut just get him to come to Duke and help save his career?

Reactions: pierce60
The way Huepel coaches QB’s directly conflicts with how Cut coaches QB’s. A QB in a Huepel offense is molded for the system, not necessarily for what the NFL looks for. Plus, why wouldn’t Cut just get him to come to Duke and help save his career?
A lot could go into that.Maybe Cut sees his time at Duke is short and that he has a connection with the Mannings(especially Peyton) and with Tennessee.

Obviously Cut is connected to people still here, including Peyton and Fulmer who are both around often. Also, Danny White’s dad is the AD at Duke. I think it was on Volquest podcast or Swain this week where AP mentioned this possibility. I don’t remember how serious he sounded though

He said Cut could come here as an analyst and that would entice Arch and the family

LOL

Soon!

VN Store

Back