‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

I wasn’t referring to the state of the program. I was meaning why would you come somewhere where you are going to be compared and expected to be as good as Peyton was.

I mean if Arch were to come here, he would be compared to Peyton before his first pass was thrown. That’s unfair.

I wasn’t referring to the state of the program. I was meaning why would you come somewhere where you are going to be compared and expected to be as good as Peyton was.

I mean if Arch were to come here, he would be compared to Peyton before his first pass was thrown. That’s unfair.
Wherever he goes, the expectations will be unrealistic and dashed after his first incompletion.

His dad and whole family is Ole Miss folks except his uncle. Why are we assuming coopers boy has to have an allegiance to Tennessee?

Which family qb do you look up to the most Peyton, Eli, or Archie. Peyton always nudges the best qbs to UT. It doesn't always work, but he tries. Not sure how much he talks to Trevor Lawrence after picking Clemson over UT. I feel like Trevor could probably use some of his guidance right now.

Do we get a visit?
Doubt it, they seem to be going about this professionally and I believe have trimmed their list to Alabama Clemson OM UGA and I think Texas? I think they evaluate programs differently. I don’t know if they necessarily care that he could put up huge numbers with Huepel because they are looking for the easiest transition to the NFL. If I had to bet, I would say it’s Clemson or Alabama because they have a history now of putting starters in the league.

Which family qb do you look up to the most Peyton, Eli, or Archie. Peyton always nudges the best qbs to UT. It doesn't always work, but he tries. Not sure how much he talks to Trevor Lawrence after picking Clemson over UT. I feel like Trevor could probably use some of his guidance right now.
Peyton set a record for interceptions as a rookie. Best advice could only be “work through it and learn.”

Reactions: VOLSONLY

Didn't stop Eli.

Reactions: Vol423

He has Ole Miss at the top of his list

Reactions: Maxwell865

VN Store

Back