‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

His family has the resources and knowledge to identify the best QB coach and team situation in America. They don't have to take any risks. I don't see how that favors us. Also, there us at least a chance that any successful QB under Heupel can get tagged as a "system QB" rather than just a great QB with the hurry-up, non-standard offense. It would be great to get a QB of this caliber, but it is hard to see the situation that makes it work out.

Great and mature response. I see you have a little fan club as well. I could respond “AND?” to everything you say as well. It’s amazing that anyone would want to bring information to a fan message board, where we all cheer for the same team, just have a jerk like yourself try and feel like a big shot.
Carry on though.
You better just learn to ignore him. He's not worth it.

Reactions: Franklin_Vol09
I see him ending up at Clemson, LSU, or Bama.

It'll suck seeing him light us up in a couple years if he's in the SEC.

His family has the resources and knowledge to identify the best QB coach and team situation in America. They don't have to take any risks. I don't see how that favors us. Also, there us at least a chance that any successful QB under Heupel can get tagged as a "system QB" rather than just a great QB with the hurry-up, non-standard offense. It would be great to get a QB of this caliber, but it is hard to see the situation that makes it work out.
Zach Wilson could be categorized a “system QB”. When you show something it shows.

Zach Wilson could be categorized a “system QB”. When you show something it shows.

Yep, absolute 0 chance he comes here. Heck even if we were in the thick of the race in the east year in and year out I think it would have been hard to get him. This kid will go somewhere else other than Ole Miss or UT to make a name for himself and stay away from the storyline of following in grandfather, and/or uncles footsteps. Just hope to goodness it aint the bammers, UGA or UF. Anywhere but those 3.

Yep, absolute 0 chance he comes here. Heck even if we were in the thick of the race in the east year in and year out I think it would have been hard to get him. This kid will go somewhere else other than Ole Miss or UT to make a name for himself and stay away from the storyline of following in grandfather, and/or uncles footsteps. Just hope to goodness it aint the bammers, UGA or UF. Anywhere but those 3.
I’m going for SMU

Actually said he is building rapport with coaches from Tennessee which considering how long they have been here means that is not a shocker. Unless you thought it was automatic since his uncle played at Tennessee.
I admit I just skimmed the first part. I still think its either Ole Miss or Clemson.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Actually said he is building rapport with coaches from Tennessee which considering how long they have been here means that is not a shocker. Unless you thought it was automatic since his uncle played at Tennessee.
Ole Miss and Tennessee are two schools he may not need to set up visits for seeing as he has some close family members that have buildings and streets named after them.

Stick in the eye to Archie and Peyton if its Bama, LSU, UF, or UGA. That is why I am leaning Clemson. Heck, maybe he does go to SMU or even Texas with Sark.

Probably Texas, Clemson or Ole Miss

I'm in the camp that thinks he ends up at Texas, as well.

Just don't see him at Bama. Would be difficult given his family history; Peyton at UT and Archie and Eli at Ole Miss. Is he really going to go to the hated rival? Also, while Nick Saban does have a lot of national titles, his record for developing NFL QBs is OK, but not great. If you want to be the best NFL QB prospect possible, there's no reason that playing for Saban helps you.

Sark at Texas would make more sense. So would Clemson.

Don't think there's any risk of him being labeled a "system QB" here. At this point, that entire criticism has fallen apart anyway; they said that about Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes. It's almost a laughable criticism nowadays. Bigger issue is that we're down and don't think Heupel is going to have a long enough time to sell him and develop a relationship with him.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Why would he schedule visits to schools he has access to at any time lol. LSU (where he most likely ends up at if it’s not Tennessee) isn’t there either

Beta energy in this thread is strong

Reactions: Lane Train 4

VN Store

Back