‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

Manning has obvious family ties to a pair of SEC programs in Tennessee and Ole Miss. Of course, his uncle Peyton played for the Vols, who just tabbed Josh Heupel as their next coach. Heupel and his staff have had some early talks with the Mannings as they began spring practice last weekend and there's a sense of excitement about this new pieces in place in Knoxville, Tenn.

"I really enjoyed talking to the new staff at Tennessee and we had a really nice conversation," Manning said. "They had their first spring practice (on Saturday) and I'm excited to see what they can do. I don't know much about them yet, but I think they'll throw it around a bunch and I can't wait to watch."
sam spiegelman

if Heupel's first offense is able to sling the ball around and wins some games, we can hope for a Arch visit. However, it still a heavy lift since every Manning not named Peyton, including Arch's Dad, has committed to Ole Miss. Then again, Kiffin might do us a solid and land Ole Miss on probation. I say we forgive Lane once and for all for USC if he does that for us.

if Heupel's first offense is able to sling the ball around and wins some games, we can hope for a Arch visit. However, it still a heavy lift since every Manning not named Peyton, including Arch's Dad, has committed to Ole Miss. Then again, Kiffin might do us a solid and land Ole Miss on probation. I say we forgive Lane once and for all for USC if he does that for us.

You mean like we’re about to be?

um were going to be on probation too, LSU is questionable with some contoversy with Orgeron now -so who knows

Reactions: eroller1141@gmail
He goes somewhere other than Ole Miss or TN ... I dont think he wants the scrutiny of Grandfather and Uncle at OM or a uncle at TN ... all of which are at the top of the favorite sons at both schools .. would be easier for him to go make a name for himself !!!

200w.gif

VN Store

Back