‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

They talk to the family on a regular basis. Close friends. It’s not just some booster opining on his hopes and dreams.
Again, it’s amazing that anyone would want to drop information in here. Been reading in here for years. Some people just like being an A hole.
Get some INFORMATION and try us out. Til then water is wet. 😴

Obviously reading and comprehension isn’t a strength of yours. Good luck
I understand exactly what you’re not saying. The Manning’s are going to serve up Arch because of these smooth LSU boosters who are their only friends in New Orleans...gotcha. Their grandson may very well end up at LSU...but it’s not because of your “information”. Be better at this! I’m worried that you drive.

Great and mature response. I see you have a little fan club as well. I could respond “AND?” to everything you say as well. It’s amazing that anyone would want to bring information to a fan message board, where we all cheer for the same team, just have a jerk like yourself try and feel like a big shot.
Carry on though.
Cmon man....don't let @butchna get you in your feels....he's actually a likeable poster, most of the time

No insider information but just on the outside looking in, it feels like this:
Ole Miss: obvious family ties, has good relationship with Kiffin it seems like and a fun offense to be a part of and has seen Corral do well
Tennessee: obvious family ties, new budding relationship with new coaching staff, fun offense, but needs to build trust with Arch and family
LSU: good relationship with staff but not sure they'll be there too much longer (with all the scandals and unhappy fanbase within the next year or so)

No insider information but just on the outside looking in, it feels like this:
Ole Miss: obvious family ties, has good relationship with Kiffin it seems like and a fun offense to be a part of and has seen Corral do well
Tennessee: obvious family ties, new budding relationship with new coaching staff, fun offense, but needs to build trust with Arch and family
LSU: good relationship with staff but not sure they'll be there too much longer (with all the scandals and unhappy fanbase within the next year or so)
But they have the boosters/cult leaders borrowing sugar every day. 😏

Not sure why we are arguing or debating over this kid. Don’t see him coming here period. Idc that Manning was here . He made his own choice and made a legacy for himself . This kid will most likely want to do the same. But still , debating over a kid goes to LSU or Ole miss or whichever . At the end of the day he’s not coming here. I’d put $200 on it now .

Reactions: VolInDayton
Not sure why we are arguing or debating over this kid. Don’t see him coming here period. Idc that Manning was here . He made his own choice and made a legacy for himself . This kid will most likely want to do the same. But still , debating over a kid goes to LSU or Ole miss or whichever . At the end of the day he’s not coming here. I’d put $200 on it now .
Got a tip that it’s 100% LSU. “Information” is solid! 😉

Reactions: StoneColdStunner
Got a tip that it’s 100% LSU. “Information” is solid! 😉
Wouldn’t doubt it. I know this , It’s anyone but Tn. Not being a nega vol but , would love his commitment . Just isn’t happening . I do believe we will pick up a great solid qb next class tho. Just gotta give some of the recruits a glimpse of the offense.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Wouldn’t doubt it. I know this , It’s anyone but Tn. Not being a nega vol but , would love his commitment . Just isn’t happening . I do believe we will pick up a great solid qb next class tho. Just gotta give some of the recruits a glimpse of the offense.
I don’t think you KNOW that...but the odds are with you.

No. But I appreciate the reasoned and measured response. Shows great maturity.
My friends are big LSU boosters. One of them played at LSU in the late 90’s. They are close with the Manning family and live near them.
Being LSU boosters and a former player, do you think maybe that they might have a little bias about the situation?

Great and mature response. I see you have a little fan club as well. I could respond “AND?” to everything you say as well. It’s amazing that anyone would want to bring information to a fan message board, where we all cheer for the same team, just have a jerk like yourself try and feel like a big shot.
Carry on though.
Acting churlish to people who call you out for a "prediction" is mature? LOL, ok.

They talk to the family on a regular basis. Close friends. It’s not just some booster opining on his hopes and dreams.
Again, it’s amazing that anyone would want to drop information in here. Been reading in here for years. Some people just like being an A hole.
It seems to me that you are offended we don't necessarily believe you.

I'm just going to state the obvious that I know a Vol booster that is a former UT football player. He isn't a friend of Arch's family. He IS Arch's family. That doesn't necessarily mean that Arch is going to play at UT. Him having a friend of the family that is an LSU booster and former LSU football player doesn't necessarily mean he's going to LSU either. Furthermore, Arch telling a friend of the family two years in advance of him going to college that he's going to LSU doesn't necessarily mean that he's going to LSU either. Kids tend to change their minds.

I'm just going to state the obvious that I know a Vol booster that is a former UT football player. He isn't a friend of Arch's family. He IS Arch's family. That doesn't necessarily mean that Arch is going to play at UT. Him having a friend of the family that is an LSU booster and former LSU football player doesn't necessarily mean he's going to LSU either. Furthermore, Arch telling a friend of the family two years in advance of him going to college that he's going to LSU doesn't necessarily mean that he's going to LSU either. Kids tend to change their minds.
We’ve all seen someone post a supposedly insider tidbit and then sink into calling names and be indignant when they are questioned at the blink of an eye, rather than elaborate. Snooze fest. They come and go, as if on an escalator.

VN Store

Back