‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

I don't expect Kiffin to have success at Ole Miss, not that someone from a family with high moral standards would necessarily be eager to play for him anyway. A lot can happen between now and then, but I would put them on the outside looking in if he were singing now.
It ain't over till the fat lady signs

Last edited:
Reactions: Kristy*
We can certainly recruit him. Should recruit him too.

I guess we can always hope Ole Miss goes back on probation. That’s probably what it will take.

Let's see .... we are currently number 1 in the conference with 23 commitments and Ole Miss is 14th with 5 commits ...... no way Tennessee would get a look along with mighty Ole Miss.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I don't expect Kiffin to have success at Ole Miss, not that someone from a family with high moral standards would necessarily be eager to play for him anyway. A lot can happen between now and then, but I would put them on the outside looking in if he were signing now.
Yeah. Lane Kiffin exudes the values that the Manning family is seeking to instill in their kids. Look, they’re going to let the kid go wherever he wants (e.g., Peyton bypassing Ole Miss for UT). They’re certainly not going to push him to play for a slime ball like Kiffin (or Orgeron for that matter).
His Father AND Grandfather played at Ole Miss.

Y’all are making to much of Kiffin. And you’re heavily biased against him (understandably so).

We’ll see.

I know not everyone had one, but I had an uncle that meant the world to me and was one of the best people I ever knew. Does anyone in here actually know Peyton and Arch’s relationship? Maybe Peyton is his best friend, or they could hate each other.

Regardless, I think he will end up at the place that is “the right fit” for him at the time, no matter who his people are or where they went.

I know not everyone had one, but I had an uncle that meant the world to me and was one of the best people I ever knew. Does anyone in here actually know Peyton and Arch’s relationship? Maybe Peyton is his best friend, or they could hate each other.

Regardless, I think he will end up at the place that is “the right fit” for him at the time, no matter who his people are or where they went.

There is no way that kid hates Uncle Peyton. In fact, I would trade all my uncles for one Uncle The Sherrif. He may not have the influence we think, but I can’t envision that kid not being raised with great values and respect for his family.

This family helps each member make their own best informed decision and then draws ranks and backs them. This won’t be any different. Anyone thinking they have a higher understanding is pissin fool juice.

"There's a lot that goes into (recruiting)," Manning said. "For a quarterback, it's all about the best fit. We're not going into it much yet. I want to enjoy my high school experience and that's what I'm doing right now. Wherever I go, I know they'll support me. Who knows ... they might not have college football this year, so anything can happen."

"It's definitely a lot easier now," Manning said. "I like being more in-demand. Now, you can go get your guys and throw more. What I picked up a lot from Peyton is how to be a field general. I picked up more of that role this year as a sophomore and I like it a lot. You can tell Peyton is like that from being with him and going to lunch, the way he goes about business and his personality. I look up to that and I like how he goes about it."

"I'm most like my grandfather in the way I play," he said. "I think he knows (that). He can scramble around and stretch the field. I like the way that he played. From Peyton's perspective, I like how he controls the field and it was his system. I like how I can connect with Coach Stew and how we go about everything, from film to Zoom calls to play-calling."

- Rivals

VN Store

Back