‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

I think it'll be an LSU vs UT battle down the stretch. Duke is just too small of a football program, he will pick UT if he doesn't mind the expectations of living up to Peyton and wants to be here...he will pick LSU if he leans more towards creating his own legacy at a different school.

Hearing hes really liking the mutts!!!

Reactions: sport3500
I can imagine a lot of trolls saying that
U know uga folks, they get everybody . Talk about u der achievements, lol they are the poster child all those number one classes 3 years in row and number 3 and only been CFPB once.....and sprinkle in some 2 loss seasons.

He's a talented QB with SEC ties. By the time he signs, we'll be competing for the SEC and possibly more. Why wouldn't we recruit him or have a decent chance to land him?
We can certainly recruit him. Should recruit him too.

I guess we can always hope Ole Miss goes back on probation. That’s probably what it will take.

I guess we can always hope Ole Miss goes back on probation. That’s probably what it will take.

I don't expect Kiffin to have success at Ole Miss, not that someone from a family with high moral standards would necessarily be eager to play for him anyway. A lot can happen between now and then, but I would put them on the outside looking in if he were signing now.

Last edited:

Yeah. Lane Kiffin exudes the values that the Manning family is seeking to instill in their kids. Look, they’re going to let the kid go wherever he wants (e.g., Peyton bypassing Ole Miss for UT). They’re certainly not going to push him to play for a slime ball like Kiffin (or Orgeron for that matter).

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back