‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

If he turns out to be a super QB and we can't get him. he could do no better than Duke if Cut is still coaching. I miss seeing Cut coaching our QBs.
Well, let's get Fulmer to talk Cut into semi- retirement to come back and coach our RBs, and he can come here. Sounds like a plan to me.

There is literally to suggest that he would do anything remotely close to bringing Ole Miss to troubles with the NCAA......

You realize his last resemblance of any issues was over 10 years ago.... My goodness the guy followed Pete Carroll and made it out of USC with zero issues.... But for some reason, he's a sure fire bet a decade later to get in trouble.....
I think it's called poetic justice.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
There is literally to suggest that he would do anything remotely close to bringing Ole Miss to troubles with the NCAA......

You realize his last resemblance of any issues was over 10 years ago.... My goodness the guy followed Pete Carroll and made it out of USC with zero issues.... But for some reason, he's a sure fire bet a decade later to get in trouble.....

Yes. The term Hostess-gate is just a figment of everyone’s imagination. And before you respond that nothing ever became of it, let me remind you that it was a good sized issue in the media. Also at least one insider came on here in 2010 and advised that the only reason it didn’t become a bigger issue was because He left and UT hired a perceived Boy Scout with a law degree, and the NCAA got distracted with Auburn/Cam Newton.

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetasSoda
Yes. The term Hostess-gate is just a figment of everyone’s imagination. And before you respond that nothing ever became of it, let me remind you that it was a good sized issue in the media. Also at least one insider came on here in 2010 and advised that the only reason it didn’t become a bigger issue was because He left and UT hired a perceived Boy Scout with a law degree, and the NCAA got distracted with Auburn/Cam Newton.

If your best supporting detail that Kiffin is a current risk for NCAA infractions is something over 10 years and 3 jobs ago, you are grasping at straws.

I'm sure tons of people are at risk of robbing banks this weekend because they stole candy from a grocery store 10 years ago...... You literally are sad if you are that hung up on a coach of a team that has no day to day impact in your life..... if this is your ironclad argument that Kiffin is guaranteed to make NCAA infractions at a school that was just punished out the butt, you literally don't follow sports or understand much.

It is that simple.

Reactions: de1conley
If your best supporting detail that Kiffin is a current risk for NCAA infractions is something over 10 years and 3 jobs ago, you are grasping at straws.

I'm sure tons of people are at risk of robbing banks this weekend because they stole candy from a grocery store 10 years ago...... You literally are sad if you are that hung up on a coach of a team that has no day to day impact in your life..... if this is your ironclad argument that Kiffin is guaranteed to make NCAA infractions at a school that was just punished out the butt, you literally don't follow sports or understand much.

It is that simple.

I’m not hung up or sad. There’s a few other things I would like to say but I guess the bottom line is that I really have zero respect for you as a poster and wish I had never engaged with you in the first place. Won’t happen again.

In four yrs.....no telling where LSU, Ole Miss, Bama, or UT are. Cutt will be retired and on the golf course....
Disagree with you. Coaches coach. As long as his health allows, those golf clubs will be a shoe rack.

Reactions: de1conley
SIAP
THE NEXT MANNING: ARCH MANNING
Would love to see him wearing orange.
Arch has a great group of teachers sharing and advising about how to be a great QB.

Better than Peyton lol. Reminds me of the guy who said Jimmy Clausen was the LeBron James of football. 🙄

So, what's the chance that Kiff is still at Ole Miss when his cycle comes around and struggling? Does that put UT in the driver's seat ?

That was not going to end well for us.

It is that simple.
My argument is that he sucks as a coach.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He will be 71 when Arch is draft eligible.
I think Cut will have a difficult time retiring unless it is for health reasons. He is a student of the game of football and seems to really enjoy coaching at Duke. They love him And he seems to be very comfortable there. I don’t think age will have an lessen his coaching abilities.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back