‘23 LA QB Arch Manning

He’s going to be a Dawg. Kirby impressed the hell out of the whole family on the official. Had a fraternity throw a party just for Arch. Add in the Manning relationship with Matt Luke and we’re looking good. Texas is #2 right now.
Lol, you realize how ridiculous you sound right?

irish1485

⬅️ my reaction watching Vol football since 2006
I get that this kid is a Manning but looks like he's playing against JV teams out there.. Can't really get a feel of how good he is

Last edited:

de1conley

He’s going to be a Dawg. Kirby impressed the hell out of the whole family on the official. Had a fraternity throw a party just for Arch. Add in the Manning relationship with Matt Luke and we’re looking good. Texas is #2 right now.

Heard the UGA visit was a home run. I also was with Lane and he said things were good between him and the Mannings and the talks between the two parties hv been pretty solid. Texas and Sark hv to prove and earn their keep in the top teams.

SugarCC

😂😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
I want to thank you, de1. I've gone back and forth on whether or not you know what the hell you're talking about from time to time...thanks for clearing it up for me with this reply. Research that will lead to facts is your friend.

😂😂😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤡🤡🤡🤡

drvenner

#LiftUpDrew
Imagine if Lane gets this kid and establishes the next dynasty in the SEC west. 5 5* OL year after year. “The Iron Curtain.”
You have a lot of love for a guy that screwed us so royally, we still have not recovered. Our admin has bungled it for years, but he started it all.

VN Store