‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

What you should have asked has Saban ever produced an elite QB? The answer is no. How’s his QBS working out in NFL?
I want someone to find all the qbs that won a championship at Bama under Saban and show where they ended up. I only know Tua is in NFL and don't know of he will play. Only one I know of that even made it to a team. Buck Fama.

Reactions: hardesty02
I want someone to find all the qbs that won a championship at Bama under Saban and show where they ended up. I only know Tua is in NFL and don't know of he will play. Only one I know of that even made it to a team. Buck Fama.
Tua won't be a factor as a franchise QB. He doesn't see the field well. Used to his WRs having 3 yard separation. He wont hit elite.

Reactions: T Dog

I’ll take National Championships in college over future Payton Manning NFL careers please and thank you

Namath wasn’t anywhere near elite. Stabler was good but not elite. When I say elite I am meaning the category that includes names like Manning, Brady, Montana and Elway.
I am glad Namath and Stabler did not play for Tennessee. We beat Alabama more then than we do now and both were not the smartest football players around. Namath is a disgrace to society and Stabler grounded the ball on 4th down from inside the 5 yard line with time running out to guarantee a Tennessee victory.
Losing Simpson is not the end of football for Tennessee. Horn is just as good and if we get him , I look forward to see Tham play against each other if Simpson can win the starting job. Time will tell, and I believe Tennessee will have the better offensive team within the next 2-3 years. Come on down Sam, we need you.

I am glad Namath and Stabler did not play for Tennessee. We beat Alabama more then than we do now and both were not the smartest football players around. Namath is a disgrace to society and Stabler grounded the ball on 4th down from inside the 5 yard line with time running out to guarantee a Tennessee victory.
Losing Simpson is not the end of football for Tennessee. Horn is just as good and if we get him , I look forward to see Tham play against each other if Simpson can win the starting job. Time will tell, and I believe Tennessee will have the better offensive team within the next 2-3 years. Come on down Sam, we need you.
They were legendary college players and HOF elite NFL players...which was more to the question. I wasn’t alive for Namath’s Bama career but remember the household cursing over Stabler. They would have done more than well in Knoxville.

Has Alabama ever produced a truly elite QB in the NFL? And I mean ever.
Joe Namath? Kenny Stabler was pretty good

Or how about this guy?

images

VN Store

Back